salon people to get the guns ready!

Sophie was SO excited and had been Begging for pierced ears for months, Mom finally caved! She sat in the chair, fidgetting, excited, and starting to get a little nervous.

There were 2 techs, working together. Poor Sophie, she went quickly from Smiling to trying NOT to cry--because it did hurt, just like Mom & Katy said it would! The look on her face when they snapped those guns! I bit more shocked than what you see here-and she had a Death Grip on Mom's hands during the whole process!

But, a little numbing cream, and a look at the pretty 'diamond' studs IN her ears, and Sophie is a HAPPY girl with PIERCED ears!!





1 comment:
Wow, Sophie! Hot stuff! Mesa has been asking to get hers pierced the last few months. I haven't caved yet, but probably because we don't live near town and she asks when we CAN'T go. ;) I caught her pinching her ears the other day and I asked her what she was doing. She said getting my ears ready for the pain. HA! She was building up her tolorance! Cracked me up. Looks really pretty, Soph! Love ya!
Post a Comment