Tuesday morning, Sophie was SO excited-she had a LOOSE TOOTH!!
And it was REALLY WiGgLeY!!
I didn't think she'd make it through her morning at school without loosing it. She was very worried that Daddy would try to pull it out when he got home. But, she didn't need to worry, it fell out all on it's own Tuesday afternoon, with her brothers just home from school!

Apparently, someone told her that when you start loosing teeth, you can go to 1st grade! She though that she'd be able to go to 1st Grade today, since she'd lost her tooth!! Ahwwwwww!!
She is already working on a second loose tooth, right next to the one that fell out. It won't be too long before she's Completely Toothless and singing "All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth!" (Yes, yes, we are cheesey!)








2 comments:
EWWWW!!! Blood!!!!
Glad you weren't writing about the dog like I thought (-:
Wow Sophie!!! I think when you loose your second one you get to skip on the second grade! :) It made me sad to see that your baby is growing up. That means Mesa will be, too! She is so excited to loose her first tooth. No wiggles yet though. She gives me the update weekly on the kids who are loosing them in her class. I can't wait to show her Sophie's news. The dog is very cute, too! How fun.
Post a Comment