Monday, December 8, 2008

New Addition to our Family!

We have been dog-free (oops! I mean dog-less!) since last February, and the kids have been asking for another dog ever since. But, with all of the travelling with soccer over the summer, then our Big Fall vacation to Disneyland, I was able to put them off. Until now!

This is Zoe! She is a Mini Pincher/Chihuahua, about 7 weeks old. She is fawn colored (tan) with a black muzzle/nose. She is SO tiny! We have put a bell on her collar, just so that we can find her and hear her before we Step on her!!





She is not much bigger than Sophie's shoe!!

2 comments:

Trulee said...

She is so tiny! I love the pictures. She looks so content; very unlike the whining puppy I dropped off 12 hours ago!

April said...

I thought her name was Chloe??? The picture of Den is hilarious! Congratulations!