Thursday, October 16, 2008

Well, it seems that I've been Tagged! TWICE!!

So, before anyone Else tags me, here you go:
6 TV shows I like to watch: DVR/TIVO is Great!
  • CSI-Miami
  • CSI-New York
  • CSI-Las Vegas
  • Survivor
  • Amazing Race
  • ER

6 Restaurants I like to eat at:

  • The Star
  • the Indian Restaurant
  • Outback
  • Red Lobster
  • Olive Garden
  • Chef Cheng's

6 Things that Happened today:

  • I got up in time to make breakfast and take the kids to school, WITHOUT yelling!
  • Laundry
  • Grocery Shopping
  • Changed my blog background-since there is Only 2 weeks left until Halloween!
  • Baked ANOTHER cake for the Cub Scout Cake Auction tonight!
  • Finally got my Diet Coke!!

6 Things I am looking forward to:

  • Disneyland
  • oh, and Las Vegas
  • Our Cruise with a BUNCH of Friends
  • Visiting Family in Arizona
  • Getting our House Permit Signed Off COMPLETELY (it's been 2.5 yrs since we started the rebuild!!)
  • Presidential election to be over-and our peace of minds & country to be SAFE---Heaven help us!!!

6 Thinks on my wish list:

  • Safe and happy Family
  • Vacation and Money to spend WITHOUT thought or worry!!
  • More time in the day to do everything we need, and then More time to wind down with the kids!
  • Getting the House Permit signed off and closed
  • To win the Lottery! Oh, wait, I don't PLAY the lottery!!
  • A Safe Country to live in after the elections

6 People to tag:

  • Kelsey
  • Steve
  • can I tag people Back! April, Vicki
  • Trulee-get your blog going again!
  • Lori-get your blog Started!!
  • (who else has a blog?) Your tagged!!!

Thanks Alot!

No comments: