Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bear with me!

Ok, I get bored with the same ole thing, day after day. And playing on the computer is SO much more fun than Housework, or Canning the kajillion plums I have sitting in the carport (now that I moved the source of my allergies OUT of the house and OFF of the dining table)!

So, I am playing with the background and header, here on the family Blog!! Please, bear with me. I'll find some thing I like, I think. I am trying to figure out how to make the posts scroll UNDER the side embellishments (the ribbon bows). And, perhaps, leave the sidebar (where the labels and links are) over the embellishments-leaving it 'unscrolling'. Anyway, I'll work on it and play around some more.

Come back often and check out the changes! (This is easier than coloring my hair every other day! Right?!) :)

2 comments:

Matt Zimmerman said...

The blog is looking good Mary. I'm so glad you are bogging! If you want to dabble in backgrounds try thecutestblogontheblock.com and music at playist.com. Just some fun things. I can't wait to check in with you. :)

Kelsey

Matt Zimmerman said...

I like your heading. I've been changing my blog up a bit, too. Hey do you have a circit? I was pretty sure you did but I wanted to double check. My friend Jen was wanting advice about them, where to get one, the best deals, etc.
Kelsey