Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Day!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

The boys were up at 6:30AM, but they were VERY good and VERY quiet!

They checked out their stockings and goodies, and discussed whose games (for the DS's and the Wii) they would play first.

The Sophie didn't get up until nearly 7:30AM, and Katy 8AM! How lucky were we?!
Everyone was happy and content-Christmas Days always turn out nice and QUIET (everyone playing with their new stuff, and video games take ALOT of concentration!) It helped that it Snowed ALL day long!!

Here's Dad helping Ben with one of their new "Dollar Folding" Books!
And Sophie learning her new DS and Disney Princess Game!

1 comment:

M&M_Mama said...

What a great Christmas you had. Your break sounded so fun. The four of us relaxed the whole break. Couldn't believe Matt actually hung out in the house with us. Being snowed and mudded in helped! But I have to get back to work today. The count down to going back to school is back on. I have tons to do for my high school classes. UUGG! The rat race is back on I guess. I could use another couple of weeks off. Guess that is called summer!!